The cost of getting the right instrument for an aspiring violin player never became easier than with the Cremona SV-100 Premier Student Violin Outfit. High quality tone woods are expertly crafted into instruments that play and sound great, ultimately encouraging the learning process. Add to that a set of D’Addario Prelude strings and a professional setup and the Cremona SV-100 Violin Outfit will exceed the expectations of parents, students and teachers when it comes to tone, playability and value!
- Every Cremona student violin comes with US made Prelude strings, the educator’s preferred strings for students
- Properly fitted rosewood pegs and quality lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 smooth fine tuners for easy tuning
- Low profile Kaufman-style chinrest, oiled neck for better feel and well balanced Anton Breton AB-110 bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and tone
- Rosewood fittings, handcarved solid spruce and solid maple body, lightweight construction means quality workmanship
- Includes deluxe semi-shaped foam case for ultra-lightweight protection